Tuesday, January 24, 2012

1400 for the day...

WOW Today wore me out... Over Christmas,our basement( which had been clean) started to get cluttered. Then  Christmas came and went and all the Christmas decorations whent literally anywhere downstairs we would  find a spot to them  cram into.  We have a nice big room and we couldn't even walk in it. It Honestly looked like an episode of Hoarders.   Because every empty box from  Christmas,  all of the things I had cleaned out from upstairs to store downstairs were all sitting IN THE middle of the floor along with out couch we had carried down to make room for the Christmas tree.  So after 4 1/2 hours I am DONE Thanks to my Wonderful Hubby who pitched in.  I tried to keep track of all of the things that I pitched or  marked donate. I unfortunately lost count around 1400.  so we will just stick with 1400 I know its a slightly LOWER number than what was actually gotten rid of but oh well.  I had a 50 gallon trash bag  full of small items, broken Christmas bulbs, old makeup and perfume samples from where I  use to worked at the mall. ( I QUIT in 2007!) old t-shirts you name it and really I had it down there.  PLUS A TON OF BROKEN TOYS!!! UGH... BUT I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT MY BASEMENT IS CLEAN,  AND CAN BE USED FOR    PLAYING GAMES AND SUCH. =)    I MEANT TO TAKE A BEFORE PICTURE BUT  WENT DOWNSTAIRS TO START AND FORGOT MY PHONE.... I KNEW IF I CAME BACK UP I WOULD NEVER START.....

While I know I still need to get down and tweak it a little  AND I HAVE ONE ENTIRE CLOSET THAT I DIDN'T GET TO YET.. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE DAY. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment