Sunday, January 1, 2012

Getting started

I am  getting rid of 2012 items in 2012. ( OR MORE!) I am constantly complaining to my husband that we never have enough storage. He asked me how much of what we HAVE, do we USE. The answer is we have a ton of stuff we never use.  Then I see a post on Facebook from  a childhood friend. So all the Credit for this idea needs to go to her. THANKS Meagan! She was saying that she is getting rid of  2012 items in 2012. I LOVED this idea and have :borrowed it to apply it to our house as well. As for the Blog its to hold me accountable to actually DOING IT!  I am tired of opening up cabinets and having things fall and hit me in the head, foot or scare the pooh out of me! So I am going to start loading up stuff and get rid of a TON of it! I have 4 burners on my stove. I do NOT need 5 different pots of the same size, 8 skillets and such. I need to WASH THEM when i am done with them and put them away. Now its just easier to leave them in the sink till I use them all  rather than to try and pack them back in the TINY cabinet I have for them. Maybe if I didn't have so many this would be the case.  the local Church store in Belpre will be finding a Ton of stuff sitting outside their door soon and for the rest of the year!

                                         HERE IS JUST ONE OF THE DISASTER CABINETS!!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment