Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Totally exhausting day...

Wow I am exhausted after today, and I am sure my Husband is too!  We tackled our bedroom closet, hall closet and  my Husband  even we as far as to clean the dreaded downstairs Laundry room for me. He even put up more shelves for my  stockpile of laundry soap.  =) But Today however tiring  got a lot accomplished.   231 things ( This does not include the Trash we thew out)  left our house today!  I did not realize just how much STUFF we had  gotten stuffed in our closet. It is NOT a walk in and does not even have doors. So it was spilling over and out  into the floor of our bedroom.  I didn't get a before  picture but I did take a DURING picture when I realized I had bitten off more than I could get accomplished before time to pick up my daughter from preschool.   I have to say my Husband has been wonderful!  He is getting right in on the action and   helping me with all of  it. He is even getting rid of  things. This is Definitely a project that is  bring us together  rather than sitting around not talking and  watching TV.  

      This is only HALF of what we had out and were getting rid of!  At this point I was totally Overwhelmed!


 And after getting rid of a Ton of Stuff this is all that is Left in the Closet it looks SOO much better!



I have to say starting to see some major progress  Makes me Soo Happy! I want to have the MAIN BIG STUFF done by next week.  I know thats a LOT but then I can focus on getting the smaller stuff done. =)

1 comment: