Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lots of work Little Progress

So Today was a day of Lots of work and Little Progress. Little Progress of getting rid of things that is.  Grand total for today 17 items.  I cleaned up 2 kitchen cabinets and the hall closet MOSTLY Now for cleaning all of those things out I  got rid of very little. BUT these were my food cabinets. As I am all for getting rid of stuff, Lets be real I DO NOT need to throw away perfectly good Food just to reach a number. I have been combining it ALL Downstairs in my STOCKPILE. (Yes I am a Krazy Couponer.)  I found myself always just going down and pulling from it rather than  deal with  looking in the cabinets and closet.  So why not free Up all that space? So I made trips up and down the stairs and  reorganized  things downstairs  So why I didn't throw a Ton of stuff away today I am making tons of Progress.  I am not posting pictures till I am done with it all.  So here is to Combining things that go together and not having it strung all over the house. I am excited to see it done tomorrow. I have stopped for the night to  spend some time with my Wonderful Hubby. He has picked up the slack while I am on this Mad mission. He has been doing the Laundry and the Cooking for the last few days.  I have promised him once I get the Closets and cabinets  done I will slow down. But Now that I am getting a taste of what getting rid of stuff  feels like again. He better just hope I dont move on to his Garage and  his buildings!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment